Wednesday, July 4, 2007

WrocŁaw Poland

We are in Poland. 1st bad news of the trip, my laptop was stolen out of the car in Berlin.
We didn't discover it was gone till Prague. Very disappointing, i got online and changed all my info that day. Prague was beautiful but an avalanche of tourist. I have never seen so many tourists in one place. Also our hostel must have doubled as a prison when it had no hostalers.

Now in WrocŁaw Poland, which i did't know existed until yesterday. The drive to Krakow was a bit much from Prague, so we cut it in half and stayed here. Beautiful hostel, called the Stranger, easily the best hostel yet. Krakow tomorrow.

Pics soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually know a guy from Wroclaw. I think it's pronounced 'Vrotzwah' in english. Sorry about your laptop, man. That really sucks. I keep hoping the IMB Stinkpad my company gave me will either get stolen or fried from a power surge. My macbook is great, though. I highly recommend a mac if you don't have one already. It can run windows and mac osx at the same time. If only they had those little boys there that'd charge you a dollar to watch your car like in Ensenada.

Steve said...

no shit, i would have paid 5 for a kid to watch the car.
We are in Krakow now, brilliant so far. I would love a mac, i have had mac envy for quite awhile. Wroclaw was OK, Krakow is a whole differnt level.
Go Yanks!