Monday, June 11, 2007

Relaxing in Schwerin

A non-stop feasting here supplied by my German realatives. I have had more meat and taters in the last few days than the whole year before. Where we are straying is beautiful and the people are amazing. As always pictures will follow the next few days.

We are off to Radune tomorrow, it is a small villiage that has had a Stecker (my mothers side of the family) resident in it since the 14th century. We will be seeing the "stecker farm" and church area in the morning.

On another note, i have finaly gotten my cell phone situation straight. Right after getting my German number my phone went out and wanted info i did not have, 3 more days of no phone after that. Now all is well, my number if you call from USA is 011491734322589 lotta numbers.

More later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. You know you liked that shirt. I think you also called it banana death. Believe it or not, I think I might have that thing packed away in a box somewhere. You still have your
Neal Anderson #35 jersey? As well as the Minnesota shirt with the sleeves cut off?

Josh

Steve said...

mr Anderson hangs proudly in my closet still, the minn shirt no. My last girl friend was 4 when i got that jersey. Time does fly.